Warheads Hard Candy
Purchased - Dollorama
Cost- 2$- 144g
This epic candy
is THE candy for those who like sour candy. You get 5 flavours with lemon being
the sourest of them all (at least in my opinion). The sourness of this candy is awesome but after
thirty seconds sour disappears and leaves you with a boring hard candy. However,
this is not bad as it gives your tongue the time to relax a bit before the next
one as these are so sour your tongue is so raw after only three of these. While
I love sour I think it would get dangerous if the sour lasted through the
candy. Your tongue might fall off (or at least start bleeding)! Another thing
that is great about this candy is the price, in the bag which I had bought for
2$ I got approximately 35 individually wrapped candies, which is quite a good bargain as I use to buy
these at 15 cents and the convenience store when I was young.
Sourness scale 10/10 for the first 30 seconds and then
0/10 for the rest of the candy
Taste scale: 7/10 sour tastes like sour (no flavour
really) but the artificial flavours are indeed artificial. While I like the
taste of these my friend absolutely hates it.
Would I repurchase/ recommend: Absolutely, these are one of my
favourite sour candy.

No comments:
Post a Comment